[Pulp-list] how does this agent commnication works ?

joshi dhaval d_joshi84 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 16:13:37 UTC 2014

Hello,

if i can use "yum install" to install specific version of package then i should be able to use "pulp-admin", if i want to use "yum install" why i would use PULP at all? :)

i can simply create repos using "createrepo" and bind them using scripts and use "yum install" ...

yum clean is bit odd .. every time i upload package to repository i have to run yum clean on client to be able to make that package visibile in yum ..

Regards,
DJ