[Pulp-list] New Docs Builders

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 20:35:38 UTC 2014

I have credentials and can help with this. How about I build out the new builders first thing in the morning?

+1 to the names you suggest.

Others might not be aware, but we need new builders because we need to leave the old ones round because we're not backporting this doc merge into the 2.5 release stream or earlier.

-Brian