[Pulp-list] Dropping i386 arch from koji.katello.org

Randy Barlow rbarlow at redhat.com
Thu Sep 4 16:26:39 UTC 2014

On 08/28/2014 09:27 AM, Lukas Zapletal wrote:
> we are having troubles with free space on koji.katello.org and the
> easiest way of resolving this is not adding more space but rather
> dropping i386 external repositories (Fedora, EPEL, RHEL).
>
> Foreman and Katello do not build against this arch and I suppose the
> same for Pulp and Candlepin.
>
> Please confirm and we are good to go, thanks.

Hello,

Koji is broken for us because the 386 builds were dropped. I don't think
we ever gave the confirmation that this e-mail was requesting, unless I
missed some e-mails (possible). Either way, this is blocking us from
making today's build, so it's very important that we bring these 386
builds back ASAP.

For example, see this build that failed for us today:

http://koji.katello.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=149839

Please bring the 386 targets back and let us know when they are ready
for us to build again. Thanks!