[Pulp-list] Trying to create a patch channel

Frey, Evan Evan.Frey at point72.com
Thu Sep 4 17:25:51 UTC 2014

I would like to create a repo that just contains packages that need to be upgraded due to security/bug fix errata being posted.  Is there any way within pulp to list all packages attached to published errata?  I know I can search for errata but cannot figure out how to see the associated packages.  I am running pulp 2.4.

Thanks in advance

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.