[Pulp-list] Koji repogen is finally working - send your builds

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Thu Sep 11 09:46:12 UTC 2014

Guys,

I know you are all tired of these kind of emails, but I was doing my
best yesterday and even when I thought all is set up correctly, one
builder was not ok and repo generation was all failing.

Now it is all fixed hopefully.

I would like to form a Koji NG Steering Committee (Yes, Minister!) across
all our teams to drive reinstallation of Koji (or replacement with
Copr). Each representative from Pulp, Candlepin, Katello please drop me
a line and I will set up a Hangout or something like that next week. We
need to identify needs of each team and select the best and reliable
solution.

--
Later,
 Lukas #lzap Zapletal