[Pulp-list] pulp and puppet certificates

Cristian Falcas cristi.falcas at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 20:51:28 UTC 2014

Thank you, it seems to be working now. The only thing, it complains about
not finding the RSAkey:

pulp-consumer -u admin -p admin register --consumer-id my-consumer
Download server RSA key failed [HTTP Error 404: Not Found]

Consumer [my-consumer] successfully registered

Should I care about this for now?