[Pulp-list] [devel] Docker on RTD

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 13:30:52 UTC 2014

I have RTD access, but it only has "projects" for pulp user guide, pulp dev guide, pulp rpm user guide, etc for pulp, pulp_rpm, and pulp_puppet. I'm adding the Pulp Docker User Guide now, and configure the master builder. I'll send out the URL when I'm done.

There is another guide in the pulp_docker docs area called tech-reference [0]. Do we also want that one, and should it be named "Pulp Docker Technical Reference"?

[0]:  https://github.com/pulp/pulp_docker/tree/master/docs

-Brian