[Pulp-list] Missing resource(s)

Randy Barlow rbarlow at redhat.com
Thu Sep 18 13:55:36 UTC 2014

On 09/18/2014 08:45 AM, Jake Davis wrote:
> Randy, thanks for the suggestions. This is a very basic install with
> everything on a single host. No, nodes. No mongodb replication. It
> sounds like you suspect the worker process isn't able to communicate
> with mongodb. Any suggestions for how to troubleshoot that, given that
> the pulp server doesn't have the same problem?

If the worker is on the same host as the web server, then it will use
the same mongo settings to communicate with mongodb as the server. It
doesn't sound like the worker is having any connection issues because
the traceback is about the object not existing and not about not being
able to connect. Is it possible that the mongo settings were adjusted
since the worker process was started? I.e., were there changes made in
server.conf and httpd was restarted but not all three of the worker
processes?