[Pulp-list] [devel] Documentation work

Randy Barlow rbarlow at redhat.com
Mon Sep 22 17:43:53 UTC 2014

I will need help from people for two tasks that must be done today:

1) I need someone to review these two pull requests:

https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/pull/563
https://github.com/pulp/pulp/pull/1168

Those each have one commit that is the sum total of changes present in
the pulp-2.4 branch that were not present in the 2.4-release branch.

2) Once #1 is merged, someone with admin access on ReadTheDocs will need to:

1) Make a new builder for the 2.4-release branch.
2) Delete the builder for the pulp-2.4 branch, and
3) Set up a forwarding rule for pulp-2.4 --> 2.4-release, so that all
old links will work.

Both of these must be done before we can release 2.4.1.