[Pulp-list] Is master going to be 2.6 or 3.0 (an API change question)?

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Tue Sep 23 19:00:47 UTC 2014

You could have the web handler copy the attribute "worker_name" to "queue", so the API returns both. Then mark "queue" as deprecated in the documentation. That would let us comfortably release this as part of a 2.6 or 3.0.

Would that cover all public-API use cases? Or does that data get exposed through other APIs also besides just this? https://pulp-dev-guide.readthedocs.org/en/pulp-2.4/integration/rest-api/dispatch/task.html

Michael