[Pulp-list] Pulp planning

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Fri Sep 26 21:22:54 UTC 2014

The following is a new meeting request:

Subject: Pulp planning
Organizer: "Michael Hrivnak" <mhrivnak at redhat.com>

Location: "16W106 - Monopoly - 16 - RDU" <16w106-rdu at redhat.com>
Resources: "16W106 - Monopoly - 16 - RDU" <16w106-rdu at redhat.com> (Site: RDU Building: RDU Floor:16 Room: 16W106 Proj)
Time: Monday, September 29, 2014, 3:00:00 PM - 5:00:00 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Invitees: pulp-list at redhat.com

http://pulp.etherpad.corp.redhat.com/155

CC 2244886655

Bring your laptop.

I've listed several topics to discuss in the etherpad. For the first one (task cancellation), I think we can talk through the existing proposal and just get a consensus.

For the rest, I'd like to spend no more than 10 minutes on each one brain-storming as a group about what factors need to be considered. Then let's choose 3 or 4 topics and split into small groups (2 or 3 people) that will each tackle a single issue. Each group will research implementation options and try to come up with a recommendation. I'll check in with each group individually on Tuesday, and then we'll have a follow-up meeting Wednesday afternoon to present and discuss the findings.