[Pulp-list] Problems syncing latest bash from Oracle Linux 5 repo (Pulp 2.3.1)

Christina Plummer cplummer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 18:25:21 UTC 2014

> The errata never sync properly, which causes the overall sync job to error
> out, but we used to just manually publishing the repo after the sync
> completes to get around this.

I should add - I am aware that this bug with the errata should be fixed in
Pulp 2.4 so I am not concerned about it.  Just mentioned it in case anyone
noticed the different timestamps on the repo sync versus publish, or if
there was any other similar known issue with the Oracle repos downloading
the latest packages.