[Pulp-list] checksumming downloads

Barnaby Court bcourt at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 14:18:26 UTC 2015

Hi, I agree that this should be the default behavior, however, checking based on both filesize and checksum can be turned on today by using the '--validate true'. Validating against the feed repo signing key or updating the default behavior would be a really good feature request for https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp_rpm/issues/new. Regards,

-Barnaby