[Pulp-list] [foreman-dev] Atomic Questionaire

Partha Aji paji at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 17:40:38 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Cross posting this to pulp-list. Assuming a split out atomic tree is available, I am not sure pulp will be able to able sync the tree without a .treeinfo file. Which of the 3 suggestions or rfe's will help and provide the easiest path?

1) Pulp learns to sync and extract iso's directly.
2) Pulp learns to sync an extracted iso tree without the tree info file
3) We figure out an automated way to setup .treeinfo OR require the atomic isos to include them (both community and downstream.)

I 'd like 1 or 2 but would like to hear suggestions.

Partha