[Pulp-list] Error: Invalid properties: ['distributor_type_id']

Mihai Ibanescu mihai.ibanescu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 16:58:44 UTC 2015

Following up on my own e-mail:

Progress report:

I had missed the Installation section of
https://pulp.readthedocs.org/en/2.6-release/dev-guide/newtypesupport/plugin/type_defs.html

Running pulp-manage-db cleared the error from /var/log/httpd/error_log, but
the client still reports that error. Something else needs to happen, but at
this point I don't know which log files to check.