[Pulp-list] Local Pulp server for client app development?

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Fri Aug 21 23:49:44 UTC 2015

Nick,

I'm glad you made it onto the list!

The blog post about trying pulp with docker is still current. It's a
convenient way to experiment with a non-production-quality deployment. I'm
not aware that anyone has made a nulecule definition, but I'd love to see
it if someone has. The most likely suspects would be Mark Lamourine and
Aaron Weitekamp, who I've copied here.

Keep us posted!

Michael