[Pulp-list] Local Pulp server for client app development?

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 05:50:51 UTC 2015

[3rd attempt, as I wasn't subscribed at all the first time, and hadn't
confirmed my subscription the second...]

Hi folks,

I'd like to run up a Pulp server locally on Fedora 22 in order to work
on a separate application that makes it easy to consolidate a selected
subset of COPR repositories into a single Pulp RPM repo, and configure
Pulp to keep them updated automatically.

The example Vagrantfile assumes I want to work on Pulp itself - I
don't, I just want a local Pulp installation to interact with.
However, I'm not clear on which parts of that I can remove while still
getting a working Pulp instance at the end of the process.

Digging around to see if there was a current Nulecule app definition
for Pulp brought me to
http://www.pulpproject.org/2015/05/21/use-docker-to-try-pulp/

Is the latter still current? There were also a couple of completed
Trello cards suggesting there *was* a Nulecule app definition for Pulp
available, but they were marked as completed without any reference to
where the work had been done, or instructions on how to run the
result.

Regards,
Nick.