[Pulp-list] libqpid-proton.so.2

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Dec 2 23:00:24 UTC 2015

This issue has been resolved through the creation of a new Qpid repo for
EL6 bits [0]. This new repo contains a newer version than the 0.26 Qpid
bits Pulp has distributed for EL6 in the past. All Qpid users who
received their Qpid bits through the pulp repo are recommended to
upgrade at their convenience.

The Pulp docs have also been updated [1] to link to both the Qpid and
RabbitMQ installation pages to help users find the bits they need such
as [0].

Thanks to the Qpid team for their support in this area.

[0]: http://qpid.apache.org/packages.html#epel
[1]:
http://pulp.readthedocs.org/en/latest/user-guide/installation.html#repositories

-Brian