[Pulp-list] Pulp Security Configuration

Lesley Kimmel lesley.j.kimmel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 13:34:22 UTC 2015

All;

I work in an environment where we must execute DoD Security Requirements
Guides (SRG). These guides mandate a number of security controls be
configured to the extent possible. I am rather comfortable with security
Apache and feel that I could do that without affecting the operation of
Pulp in general.

I have also found that the MongoDB project provides a Secure Technical
Implementation Guide (STIG) which is based on database SRG. I'd be slightly
cautious about implementing this as I don't know how Pulp uses the database
and I also am new to NoSQL DBs. Has anyone on the project considered these
types of settings or would you be willing to look at the MongoDB STIG to
see what might be implemented without breaking Pulp functionality?

Thanks,
-LJ Kimmel