[Pulp-list] snapshot without parent feed - only errata

Vijayabalan Balakrishnan bvijaycom at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 18:40:49 UTC 2015

I have Master repository (whole RPMS) which synced full from rhn redhat.
This repository name is *origin-master-repo1*

>From this internal master repository I took full snapshot without parent
feed. This repository is called *1stcycle-repo1*.My question is while
taking the snapshot from origin-master-repo1 I don't want to take full
clone at that point of time. I just want to create new snapshot only new
errata packages. So my 1stcycle-repo1 should be only latest errata's. Then
if we publish the clients will start see the latest errata packages.

How to achieve this.....

Thanks,
BVIJAY