[Pulp-list] While cloning from parent repo - how to verify and ensure the new repo contents are exact copy of parent repo

Barnaby Court bcourt at redhat.com
Thu Feb 19 14:05:37 UTC 2015

Hi, the details view of the repo is a good place to start.  Just to clarify, the copy action does not act on the filsystem.  It is only a database update, if it completes successfully then the items were copied.  Where you can get into trouble is that the target repository will not be republished automatically after a copy.  You need to manually run the publish command before the results of the copy will be visible on the filesystem.

-Barnaby