[Pulp-list] RPM's are not copying while repository cloning

Vijayabalan Balakrishnan bvijaycom at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 21:29:26 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have created new repository with origin feed.While sync I seen the
following rpms got downloaded and published in the new repository.

RPMs:       1437/1437 items
Delta RPMs: 1653/1653 items

However I have created exact repo copy from master.

[root at piplvm003 ~]# pulp-admin -u admin rpm repo copy rpm
--from-repo-id=master_rhel6_st_repo --to-repo-id=duplicate-master-repo
Enter password:
This command may be exited via ctrl+c without affecting the request.

[\]
Running...
Copied:
  rpm: 1437

After copy I am seeing only 1437 rpms wer copied by default.1653 DRPM's are
not copied.

Anything I am missing here ?

Thanks,
BVIJAY