[Pulp-list] question wrt copying errata from 1 repo to another

Randy Barlow rbarlow at redhat.com
Tue Feb 10 15:15:16 UTC 2015

On 02/10/2015 06:04 AM, Claer wrote:
> Last time I checked, (2.4 release if I remember well ;)) The recursive flag
> matches the rpm on the source and not on the destination. Is it now possible to
> match the dependencies based on the objects available on the destination
> repository?

I'm not sure I understand. Since the copy operation is linking objects
from the source to the destination, the --recursive flags tells it to
also link the references and dependencies of those objects while it's
copying them.

What would it mean to match dependencies based on objects in the
destination? Can you clarify a little more?