[Pulp-list] Pulp repository - Consumer Group and Repository Group

Barnaby Court bcourt at redhat.com
Fri Feb 13 14:44:32 UTC 2015

Hi,

Generally the directory structure that pulp uses for saving & serving data is not something that you should have to worry about. The Pulp server will manage it's space and the links that are created during publishing. Generally, content is stored in /var/lib/pulp/content and then when repositories are published they link back to the content from the publish locations in the /var/lib/pulp/published directory.  The /var/lib/pulp/working directory should be on a local disk on your server as it is used for temp space during repository syncing & publishing.  Regards,

-Barnaby