[Pulp-list] Pulp repository - sync auto scheduling

Vijayabalan Balakrishnan bvijaycom at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 19:05:57 UTC 2015

I have Master repository which synced full from rhn redhat. This repository
name is origin-parent-rhel7-repo1 with origin feed of rhn redhat in
internet.

Through the following command the manual sync is working without any issues.

# pulp-admin -u admin -p admin rpm repo sync run --repo-id=
*origin-parent-rhel7-repo1*
However I want to automate this repo schedule instead of manual command
invoking on a daily basis. For example daily morning I want this
*origin-parent-rhel7-repo1* repo should get synced with rhn redhat

Thanks,
BVIJAY