[Pulp-list] Migration from Bugzilla to Redmine

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Feb 18 18:54:24 UTC 2015

The Pulp community is consolidating its bug and RFE tracking out of bugzilla.redhat.com and into a new Redmine instance [0]. This will allow for the tracking of more aspects of Pulp development, more openly, and with more consistent workflows.

A planned cut-over will happen in the coming weeks, but a detailed timeline is not available yet. Until the cut-over occurs, please continue to file bugs and feature requests at bugzilla.redhat.com. Additional e-mail will be sent outlining the cut-over timeline when it becomes known.

In preparation for the cut-over, we are pre-moving many issues out of Bugzilla and into Redmine. Over the next few days/weeks, you may receive automated e-mails related to issues being moved out of Bugzilla and into Redmine. This is normal. We will attempt to do these move events after hours to minimize interference with your work-day email.

[0]: https://pulp.plan.io/projects

-The Pulp Team