[Pulp-list] Migration from Bugzilla to Redmine

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Thu Feb 19 16:33:40 UTC 2015

Hi Russ,

The Pulp community has been using Bugzilla as the Pulp bug tracker. We could never configure some aspects of it to the degree we wanted to because it is shared among so many projects. Separate from that, Pulp story work was tracked using Rally, which didn't allow the community to view that data. Using multiple tracking tools for different types of things also had problems because we couldn't look at all of the areas of Pulp development in one place. This transition to Redmine allows us to clearly track all types of work in a community visible way.

-Brian