[Pulp-list] Issue in Target repository republish after a copy

Barnaby Court bcourt at redhat.com
Thu Feb 19 21:48:40 UTC 2015

Hi, I'm not sure but it looks like a misname of the repos.  In your first command you created a repo with the id master_rhel6_st_repo but then you performed a sync on origin_master_centos6_st_repo.  You then copied content from origin_master_centos6_st_repo->1Q2015-dev-rhel6 even though you looked at the repo details for pulp-snapshot to validate the transfer.  Could you dpaste the full shell session from creation of the repos through the final publish & repo list?

-Barnaby