[Pulp-list] Issue in Target repository republish after a copy

Vijayabalan Balakrishnan bvijaycom at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 22:07:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have copied pasted the commands from correct POC server.

*Create the master repo with origin feed*

# pulp-admin rpm repo create --repo-id master_rhel6_st_repo
--retain-old-count 2 --serve-http true --relative-url master_rhel6_st_repo
--feed http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/updates/x86_64/

*Sync and download all the rpms from origin*

# pulp-admin rpm repo sync run --repo-id master_rhel6_st_repo

Now i have created new empty repo

# pulp-admin rpm repo create --repo-id=pulp-snapshot

Taking snapshot/copy from master repo.

# pulp-admin rpm repo copy rpm --from-repo-id=master_rhel6_st_repo
--to-repo-id=pulp-snapshot

Now even i have published manually through following command also this
repository is not showing via http ...

# pulp-admin rpm repo publish run --repo-id pulp-snapshot

I have executed several times the above command and still if i access the
following url this pulp-snapshot is not showing...

*Pulp Server = 192.168.1.1 *

http://192.168.1.1/pulp/repos/

In this url i am seeing the master repository only
http://192.168.1.1/pulp/repos/master_rhel6_st_repo

but http://192.168.1.1/pulp/repos/pulp-snapshot is not coming ?

Any idea ?