[Pulp-list] Issue in Target repository republish after a copy

Vijayabalan Balakrishnan bvijaycom at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 12:04:56 UTC 2015

Dear Barnaby,

I have received couple of assistance from consultants and found the issue.I
will test it now.

Basically I have 2 issues in my testing

1. Instead of rhel repo ,I am pointed to centos which is wrong and wont
help for redhat Linux clients.

2. I have missed the serve http option (--serve-http true) while copy the
repo.

Thanks,
BVIJAY