[Pulp-list] Using Pulp in a server-only configuration?

Trey Dockendorf treydock at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 17:21:45 UTC 2015

Your use case matches exactly how we use Pulp to manage repo contents for a
HPC cluster where a consumer service is not possible.  I've had no issues
and just push out repo files for all pulp managed repos using Puppet.
Since I'm using self signed certs still in Pulp and our network is private
I made sure to serve all repos via http.

- Trey