[Pulp-list] Using Pulp in a server-only configuration?

Andrea Giardini contact at andreagiardini.com
Tue Jan 27 22:45:20 UTC 2015

@Josh
How many machine do you update with this method? I use mco as well it's
not always efficient with high number of machine (expecially if they
have high load)
How do you deal with rpmdb corruption/ stuck transactions and all the
other errors that can prevent a machine from updating correctly?

Cheers
Andrea