[Pulp-list] Change strategy?

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Wed Jan 28 22:58:25 UTC 2015

Hey Sean,

Nothing like a recipe.  To change it at the node level which impacts
whether the node can have extra repositories, you'd need to
deactivate/activate --strategy=mirror the node.  This will not affect
bindings etc.  If you want to change it at the repository level, you'll
need to unbind/bind --strategy=mirror the repositories you want to change.

Hope this helps.

-jeff