[Pulp-list] Configuring Apache

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Mon Jul 13 18:45:48 UTC 2015

I just got pulp up and running and synced rhel-6-server-rpms from RH.  Now I'm trying to figure out what to do next.  I found a video on Youtube of a guy from Belgium.  I learned quite a bit from him, however, his accent made it difficult for me to follow.
This guy said that as soon as you finish the rpm sync, you can browse the repo.  If I remember correctly, he said that the pulp-admin rpm repo sync command will automatically update Apache putting in the links pointing to the repo's.
I have no such links.  As a matter of fact, all I get when I point my browser to my pulp server is the default Apache test page.  Did I miss something in the installation?   Am I supposed to setup Apache on my own?  I have only rudimentary html skills.  Am I supposed to write an index page pointing to the repositories?
Thanks
Daryl