[Pulp-list] rpm packages groups

Barnaby Court bcourt at redhat.com
Tue Jul 14 14:14:43 UTC 2015

Can you provide the shell output for 'pulp-admin rpm content group --repo-id <your-repo>' for the particular repo. That should give you the information on the group if it created properly. If it isn't listed, it would be helpful if you could give the full list of shell commands and their responses that were used to create the group. Regards,

-Barnaby