[Pulp-list] Configuring Apache

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Wed Jul 15 20:25:17 UTC 2015

I recently realized that my replies were only going to Josh and not to the list, so I decided to send a reply to the list thanking Josh for his assistance.  It took me a while to figure out how to use the "--serve-http=true" option, but I finally got it to work and I am now able to browse my repository.
Thank you Josh.  I appreciate the help.
Daryl