[Pulp-list] Pulp Migration to Redmine Moved to Saturday 2/28 at 20:00 UTC (3pm EST)

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Sun Mar 1 00:35:16 UTC 2015

This migration of Pulp to Redmine is completed. Please discontinue use of Bugzilla, and instead use the Pulp Redmine instance [0] as the bug and story tracker. New documentation [1] has been pushed outlining the Redmine bug filing process. All migrated bugs have been CLOSED with status UPSTREAM, and a comment has been added to each bug linking to its corresponding Redmine bug. Also the external trackers section of the bugzilla bugs have been marked containing the bug number. Pulp's Bugzilla tracker will not allow new bugs to be filed after Monday 3/2 14:00 UTC (9am EST). If any data quality issues are spotted please respond to the list, or directly, but all spot check looked good.

Currently, the Redmine bugs lack equivalent blocking information, but that will be migrated over soon (likely tomorrow). You may receive additional e-mail as part of that process, but that should be the end of the migration related e-mail.

Happy Redmining!

[0]: https://pulp.plan.io/
[1]: https://pulp-dev-guide.readthedocs.org/en/latest/contributing/bugs.html

-Brian