[Pulp-list] rpm contents are not getting deleted after repo delete

Vijayabalan Balakrishnan bvijaycom at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:25:40 UTC 2015

Dear Team,

I am trying to test the ascii  UnicodeEncodeError during repository publish
listing.So I have typed the entire command without any ascii issue and I am
getting some errors.

I thought to clean up fully and give it a try.

I have deleted all repo successfully. However still all rpm's are available
in /var/lib/pulp/content and not getting deleted as part of repo.

[root at pocserver ~]# pulp-admin rpm repo delete --repo-id rhel-6
This command may be exited via ctrl+c without affecting the request.

[\]
Running...
Repository [rhel-6] successfully deleted

I am using 2.5.3-1 pulp version

 [root at pocserver pulp]# rpm -q pulp-server
pulp-server-2.5.3-1.el6.noarch

Please advise me on this

Thanks,
BVIJAY