[Pulp-list] Stress Testing Script to Create Hundreds of Repos

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon May 4 13:29:54 UTC 2015

The tasking system was improved significantly with 2.6.0, and I expect
the improvements you perceive after upgrading are due to that.

We're always looking to improve Pulp so bug reports are welcome [0].
Can you put any observations of stuck tasks with 2.6.x into a bug
report? Also, it would be good to have specific steps for an
investigator to attempt to reproduce with.

[0]:  https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/issues/new

- -Brian