[Pulp-list] [devel] [pulp] Add some dependencies in the vagrant provisioning. (#1852)

Randy Barlow rbarlow at redhat.com
Sun May 10 01:53:53 UTC 2015

On 05/09/2015 09:45 PM, pulpbot wrote:
> Refer to this link for build results (access rights to CI server
> needed):
> https://pulp-jenkins.rhev-ci-vms.eng.rdu2.redhat.com//job/unittest-pulp-pr/748/

Jenkins

seems to be failing a pull request I made today, with the
following traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/unittest.py", line 260, in run
    testMethod()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/nose/loader.py", line 381, in
loadTestsFromName
    module = self.importer.importFromPath(
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/nose/importer.py", line 39,
in importFromPath
    return self.importFromDir(dir_path, fqname)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/nose/importer.py", line 86,
in importFromDir
    mod = load_module(part_fqname, fh, filename, desc)
  File
"/home/jenkins/workspace/unittest-pulp-pr/node-type/rhel5-np/pulp/agent/test/unit/test_agent.py",
line 4, in ?
    from gofer.messaging.auth import ValidationFailed
ImportError: No module named gofer.messaging.auth

It seems that only RHEL 5 and RHEL 7 failed, wiht RHEL 6, Fedora 20,
and Fedora 21 all passing. Does anybody know anything about what might
have caused this? My pull request only changes vagrant provisioning,
so I'm pretty confident that it is not related.

--
Randy Barlow