[Pulp-list] Pulp at DevNation and Red Hat Summit

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Sun May 10 21:22:43 UTC 2015

Although the topic won't directly be pulp, I will be presenting [0] at DevNation and attending Red Hat Summit [1] in Boston at the end of June. I would love to meet some pulp users while I'm there and pick your brain about your use cases and what changes you want to see. Please let me know if you are going to be present at either conference, and we'll make sure to connect at some point. I will also bring pulp stickers for those in-the-know. ;)

Michael

[0] http://www.devnation.org/#7691e198b1e010cc2bc6362dc1acb603
[1] http://www.redhat.com/summit/