[Pulp-list] pulp-admin rpm repo export documentation

Ben Stanley Ben.Stanley at exemail.com.au
Mon May 11 20:55:03 UTC 2015

Barnaby,
Thanks for that link.

I think that the export and import commands should also be discussed more
formally in the main part of the documentation, not just in the recipes
section. At the very least, placeholder sections should be created in the
logical places, containing links to the recipe.

Thanks for pointing out the recipe,
Ben.