[Pulp-list] Using pulp to create monthly releases

Mike Griffin mgriffin at griftech.net
Fri May 15 20:42:39 UTC 2015

What I'm struggling with is how I can export new/updated packages of a repo
on my internet-connected pulp server and on the downstream server re-create
the full release-repo, using the combination of existing packages on the
downstream server and the updates from the upstream server. This task would
be easy if I could just export the entire release-repo every month and
import it downstream. It's just that due to the number of distros we
support, that gets to be unwieldy very quickly. Even with just the
new/updated packages every month, it's a full day effort now.

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 2:21 PM, Randy Barlow <rbarlow at redhat.com> wrote:

Regards,
Mike Griffin

Ever grateful, ever true