[Pulp-list] Strugling with pulp server initialization

Eric Berthiaume (External) Eric_Berthiaume.external at discovery.com
Tue Nov 3 08:42:26 UTC 2015

Hello Randy,

Thanks for your message.  I did suspect that was the case but I do have the python-gofer

# rpm -qa | grep gofer
gofer-2.6.2-1.el6.noarch
python-gofer-2.6.2-1.el6.noarch
#

..... oh wait....

# yum install python-gofer-qpid

# pulp-admin login -u admin
Successfully logged in. Session certificate will expire at Nov 10 08:40:16 2015
GMT.

All good..... Thanks you very much for your help!

Eric