[Pulp-list] Uploading the same RPM to multiple pulp repos via the REST API

Randy Barlow rbarlow at redhat.com
Wed Nov 11 20:27:29 UTC 2015

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 10:35:11AM -0500, Mihai Ibanescu wrote:
> While I understand I could *copy* content between the two
> repos, but it wasn't immediately obvious either.

Hello Mihai!

The shortcomings of the upload API are known by the Pulp developers, and
we apologize for the trouble you've experienced. For now, the best thing
for your workflow is what I've quoted from you above: upload the package
to one repo, and then copy the packages from there to the others you
wish it to be in.

We do hope to rework the upload API at some time in the future, but I
don't know when that will be. Apologies for your frustration in the
meantime!

--
Randy Barlow
irc:   bowlofeggs