[Pulp-list] Search pulp archive - how?

Randy Barlow rbarlow at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 14:25:04 UTC 2015

Daniel R. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question and wanted to check the mailinglist-archive to see if
> it has been answered already.
> I am not able to find e.g. a search box on the redhat-list website that
> searches the pulp list archive. Is it just me?
> Or should I have to download the archive files and grep those?
>
> regards,
> Daniel

You can use duckduckgo to search the archives by adding
site:https://www.redhat.com/archives/pulp-list/ to your query. For
example this will find posts about uploads:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=upload+site%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.redhat.com%2Farchives%2Fpulp-list%2F&t=seamonkey

Hope that helps!

P.S. Mailmain 3 + Hyperkitty has built-in search support, as well as a
nice web UI for posting. One day I assume we'll get our list upgraded ☺

--
Randy Barlow
irc:   bowlofeggs