[Pulp-list] Uploading the same RPM to multiple pulp repos via the REST API

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 16:53:54 UTC 2015

FYI, I've put in a proposal to redo the upload API in a way that would
allow an upload once, associate many use case.

The main design story:  https://pulp.plan.io/issues/892

Two related stories:
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/894
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/923

Consider adding comments or +1's to those. Improvements are welcome!

- -Brian