[Pulp-list] Pulp-admin connection refused (CentOS 7)

Daniel R. lists at micronarrativ.org
Tue Nov 17 14:14:58 UTC 2015

Hi,

På 2015-11-17 ,12:32:33, skrev Daniel R.:
> I seems like the problem might be somewhere where.
> A quickly installed vagrant box with CentOS 7.1 and the linked
> installation procedure ended up in a working installation. The local
> port 443 is reachable as well.

I removed all packages and re-installed pulp on that node manually.
There was one additional package necessary on CentOS 7, that was not
mentioned in installation procedure, but listed here
(http://pulp.readthedocs.org/en/latest/user-guide/troubleshooting.html#qpidtoollibs-is-not-installed):
In orde to run the script *pulp-manage-db* during the installation I had
to install the package *qpid-tools*. Aftwards no problems during the
initial intallation and I could login as well.

d.