[Pulp-list] Pulp removing orphan does not work

Frédéric Conrotte Frederic.Conrotte at victorbuckservices.com
Fri Oct 2 07:52:31 UTC 2015

Hello

For those of you still using pulp 2.5.x I finally found the solution to this issue
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/686

You should:
1- Cancel tasks in Waiting state with "pulp-admin -u admin -p admin tasks cancel --task-id" commands
2- NOT restart services but stop then start them

It solved the problem for me

Fred