[Pulp-list] Pulp 2.7.0 beta is available

Randy Barlow rbarlow at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 21:39:05 UTC 2015

Webb, Reece wrote:
> Thanks, I upgraded from 2.6.3. As I said in my last follow-up email, recreating a repository allow it to successfully sync/publish. But now I'm running into two other issues... email notification events don't work at all. I've also run into an error retrieving metadata on seemingly random repositories that I've tried recreating to workaround the offset error. I can recreate the repository, but I receive the same error. I found one bug report with this error that turned out to be a selinux issue, but I have selinux disabled... not good. Logs below.

Hi Reece,

Apologies, I misread your earlier e-mail and I thought it said you had
upgraded to 2.6.3, not from 2.6.3. I updated the bug report to reflect
that now.

As for the e-mail error - would you mind filing a bug about that?

The CDN error is more surprising. Perhaps it is possible that the CDN
really was missing that file for a bit? Can you confirm whether that
error is repeatable?